Monday, July 4, 2011
Thinking about a sibling....
I had thought that my Ovaries and Uterus had shut down - from holding other 5 & 6 week old bubs at my mothers group. I cuddled - they were cute - and I gave them back without a pang of anything... but then a good girlfriend of mine has recently found out she's expecting again and I felt a wave of jealousy... Does this mean I want another one? Or do I just want to go through the experience with her again? I couldn't imagine having a 20 month gap between babies... I think it would do my head in! 2 x nappies... back to constant night waking.... (you know compared to just 3/4 times like now... O.o ) I wouldn't class myself as clucky - but I do have a small yearning for a second one - and I am settled on the age gap we've decided on of 5 years - but then I think we'll get there.. and I won't want to do it then... Ho Hum....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment